Salmonella Management in Food Processing
Salmonella poses a significant risk to the food industry. It is recognised as one of the most prevalent food pathogens and one of the most common causes of food poisoning. Mitigating the risk requires action to be taken at all stages of the food production process.
This advanced training course maps the interventions that can be implemented to reduce the risk of Salmonella contamination at the farm, in transit, during processing, packaging, retail and at the consumer’s home.
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand the Salmonella organism and its unique properties
- Be aware of Salmonella in food
- Be aware of the impact on human health
- Understand the impact Salmonella has on the food industry
- Understand the preventative measures that can be put in place
- Be aware of the key intervention points
- Have an understanding of the key solutions to limit the impact of Salmonella
- Employees in the food processing industry
- Microbiology Fundamentals for Food and Beverage Processing
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €49
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006227.
- *If not previously completed.