Membrane Filtration in Food and Beverage Processing
An introduction to the core principles of the use of membranes for filtration, how membranes are cleaned and the various options available to maximise the efficiency of food and beverage membrane systems.
This course provides a detailed understanding of the core principles and where each membrane filtration system can be used, the limitations of some membrane installations and how this impacts the cleaning regime.
Course Learning Objectives
- The basic principles of membranes
- The basics of membrane design
- Different types of membrane installations, the types of membranes available and where they are used
- Membrane materials available for microfiltration, ultrafiltration, nanofiltration and reverse osmosis
- The chemistry of cleaning membranes
- Temperature & pH limitations for different membrane designs and materials
- Those working in the food and beverage industries responsible for the membrane plant efficiency (site and operations managers, engineers, operators etc).
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €59
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006219.