Crate Washing Concepts and Application
Crates are used extensively in the food industry to transport ingredients and finished products around a facility and between locations. Crates accumulate debris and are a significant contamination risk if they are not cleaned correctly between uses.
This course details the process of cleaning and disinfecting crates using automated crate washers, looking at the system design, crate types, common soils, and the considerations required to match a cleaning regime to the conditions.
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand which objects need to be cleaned
- Understand general crate washer design
- Gain knowledge about different types of soils commonly found in the food and beverage industry
- Understand relevant cleaning principles and water chemistry
- Anyone responsible for cleaning and sanitation of a food or beverage production environment
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €19
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006221.
- *If not previously completed.