CIP Concepts and Application Level 1
CIP systems automate the process of cleaning and disinfecting the internal surfaces of food and beverage processing equipment without the need to dismantle or manually intervene while ensuring repeatable results. It is important to understand how the system works in order to ensure the correct program is utilised and resources are not wasted.
Course Learning Objectives
- Describe the elements of a CIP system.
- Articulate the basic principles of CIP system design.
- Recognise CIP system types when you come across them.
- Be able to explain the basic concepts of flow rate and pressure loss, and know why they are important.
- Those working in the food and beverage industry and want an understanding of the principles of CIP
- Employees managing CIP processes
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €45
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006217.
- *If not previously completed.