Campylobacter Management in Food Processing
Campylobacter poses a significant risk to the poultry industry and consumers of poultry. It is recognised as one of the most prevalent food pathogens and is responsible for the highest percentage of food-related illnesses and deaths. Mitigating the risk requires action to be taken at all stages of the poultry production process.
This advanced training course maps the interventions that can be implemented to reduce the risk of Campylobacter contamination at the farm, in transit, during processing, packaging, retail and at the consumer’s home.
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand the Campylobacter organism and its unique properties
- Be aware of Campylobacter in food
- Be aware of Campylobacteriosis and the impact to human health
- Understand the impact Campylobacter has on the poultry industry
- Understand the preventative measures that can be put in place
- Be aware of the key intervention points in the poultry processing process
- Have an understanding of the key solutions to limit the impact of Campylobacter
- Employees in the poultry processing industry
- Microbiology Fundamentals for Food and Beverage Processing
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €49
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006225.
- *If not previously completed.