Principles of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food and Beverage Processing (Level 2)
Regular price $42.00
This course builds on the learning objectives of the Level 1 course by introducing advanced concepts such as microbiology and covers monitoring and documentation requirements for a good hygiene plan.
Course Learning Objectives
- The types of microorganisms related to food and beverage production, the impact they have and how to control them
- The difference between detergents and disinfectants and how they work
- Why and how to monitor cleaning, and how to measure performance
- How and why cleaning should be documented
- Anyone who is involved in the processing and manufacturing of food and beverages
- Those looking to build on the learning outcomes of Principles of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food and Beverage Processing (Level 1)
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €39
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006214.
- *If not previously completed.