Principles of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food and Beverage Processing (Level 1)
Regular price $33.00
An introduction to, or refresher of, the fundamental cleaning and sanitation requirements in food and beverage processing to achieve a good level of hygiene and reduce the risk of contamination.
It also acts as a foundation for all other Hygiene Academy courses. It is recommended that it is completed before attempting any other courses.
Course Learning Objectives
- The importance of a hygienic production environment and the consequences of not cleaning
- The difference between detergents and disinfectants and how they work
- How to safely use cleaning chemicals
- Anyone who is involved in the processing and manufacturing of food and beverages
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €29
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006214.
- *If not previously completed.