OPC Concepts and Application
Regular price $48.00
An introduction to the principles of open plant cleaning: how the methods are employed in the food and beverage industry and how to select a suitable cleaning and disinfection program to match the production process.
Course Learning Objectives
- What is open plant cleaning, who uses it and why is it important?
- The available methods of chemical application
- TACT and its relationship to cleaning method choices
- The general steps taken to achieve a clean and hygienic food contact surface
- Understand the interrelationships between soil and surface types
- Be able to choose an OPC method of cleaning
- Be able to choose the correct type of cleaner (foam level, gel type, etc)
- Understand some of the equipment options available
- Anyone who is involved in the processing and manufacturing of food and beverages
- Anyone responsible for cleaning and sanitation of a food or beverage production environment
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €39
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006216.
- *If not previously completed.