Microbiology Fundamentals for Food and Beverage Processing
Regular price $40.00
An introduction to food microorganisms, their impact, and how to control their growth. The course is also a foundation for the specific microbe control training courses.
Course Learning Objectives
- The naming and types of microorganisms
- The benefits of microorganisms
- The impact of microorganisms in food and beverage production
- How to control microorganism growth
- The characteristics of bacteria, fungus, yeast and virus
- Those responsible for hygiene in the food and beverage industry, or new to the industry, and do not have a microbiology background
- Those who are intending to take any of the specific microbe courses from the Hygiene Academy
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €36
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006215.
- *If not previously completed.