Listeria Management in Food Processing
Regular price $55.00
Listeria is one of the most prevalent food pathogens and is responsible for a high percentage of food-related illnesses. Mitigating the risk requires action to be taken at all stages of the production process.
This advanced training course maps the interventions that can be implemented to reduce the risk of Listeria contamination at the farm, in transit, during processing and packaging.
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand the Listeria organism and its unique properties
- Be aware of Listeria in food
- Be aware of Listeriosis and the impact on human health
- Understand the impact Listeria has on the food industry
- Understand the preventative measures that can be put in place
- Have an understanding of the key solutions to limit the impact of Listeria
- Suitable for employees in the food processing industry, especially those working with chilled products
Principles of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food and Beverage Processing (Level 1)
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €49
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006224.
- *If not already completed.