Hygienic Design Principles for Food and Beverage Plants
Regular price $55.00
Hygienic design is a subject that should not only be limited to engineers; the ability to access and clean all areas of a food processing plant is critical to ensure contamination risks are limited.
This advanced course explores the principles of hygienic design and the mistakes that often put the product being manufactured at risk of contamination.
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand the principles of hygienic design
- Understand the impact non-hygienic design has in food manufacturing
- Understand the regulatory requirements for a hygienically designed process
- Be able to outline the impact of the above on the food processing site
- Be able to review your plant, processes and equipment and highlight areas that do not meet hygienic design guidelines
- All employees, especially those concerned with factory layout and processing equipment design.
- It is recommended that trainees have completed the Principles of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food and Beverage Processing courses (Level 1 and Level 2) prior to taking this module.
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €59.
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006226.
- *If not previously completed.