GMP and Personal Hygiene in Food and Beverage Processing
Hands are the number one factor for cross-contamination in the food and beverage industry with the potential to impact the quality of the final in-market product. This advanced course explores the principles of personal care, the behavioural mistakes that often put the product being manufactured at risk and the changes and processes required to reduce the risk of contamination.
Course Learning Objectives
- Contamination sources in food and beverage processing facilities
- Good manufacturing practices and standards for food and beverage facilities
- Personal hygiene
- The need for hand hygiene and the role it plays in reducing cross-contamination
- Common behavioural mistakes and how to change them
- How to implement a robust hand hygiene strategy and what components to include
- Anyone who is involved in the processing and manufacturing of food and beverages
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €36
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006223.
- *If not previously completed.