Bottle Washing Concepts and Application
Regular price $63.00
Learn how bottle-washers work, be able to recognise common problems and troubleshoot a solution.
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand why bottles are washed before being filled
- Identify the general process configuration of a bottle-washer and general solution flow
- Identify the key elements of the bottle-washer and associated equipment and services
- Understand the role of water and its composition in the operation of a bottle-washer
- The factors that influence how bottles are cleaned in a bottle-washer
- The chemistry of the wash and rinse section products
- The special requirements for package protection
- How to measure the operational performance of a bottle-washer
- How to reclaim caustic detergent in a bottle-washer
- Why, where and how the caustic and additives are dosed and controlled in a bottle-washer
- How to analyse a problem, identify probable causes and take corrective action
- All levels of employees working in a beverage bottling hall to build an understanding of the basic principles of bottle washing
- Any employee managing the bottle-washing process who wants a better understanding of system concepts and application
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €59
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006218.
- *If not previously completed.