Chemical Safety: Safe Handling and Application of Detergents and Disinfectants
Diversey Food and Beverage wants to provide all employees in the food and beverage manufacturing and processing industry with an understanding of the potential risks associated with cleaning chemicals and how to manage these risks safely.
This course on chemical safety is provided free of charge and is included with all purchases.
Course Learning Objectives
- Why we need to clean food and beverage processing apparatus
- How to clean properly
- What is required to comply with food safety legislation
- Chemical hazards
- Chemical safety
- The importance of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Cleaning up after spillage of chemicals
- First aid treatment in the event of injury
The course is suitable for anyone using or coming into contact with cleaning chemicals in their day-to-day role within a food or beverage processing facility.
Terms and Conditions
- Price: Free
- No purchase necessary. Anyone interested in completing the course needs only to register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access it.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006213.