Safe Handling and Application of Detergents and Disinfectants
Regular price 0.00 ฿
Diversey Food and Beverage wants to provide all employees in the food and beverage manufacturing and processing industry with an understanding of the potential risks associated with cleaning chemicals and how to manage these risks safely.
Course Learning Objectives
- Why we need to clean food and beverage processing apparatus
- How to clean properly
- What is required to comply with food safety legislation
- Chemical hazards
- Chemical safety
- The importance of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Cleaning up after spillage of chemicals
- First aid treatment in the event of injury
- Those using or coming into contact with cleaning chemicals in their day-to-day role within a food or beverage processing facility
Terms and Conditions
- Price: Free
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006213.