Managing Allergens in Food Processing
Regular price 1,854.00 ฿
Managing allergens in the food and beverage production chain is a legal requirement for processors. Comprehensive allergen control and management programs need to be implemented to avoid costly product recalls and protect consumers.
This advanced course explores the principles of allergen management in the production environment, focusing on allergen control and removal.
Course Learning Objectives
- Understand what allergens are from a biochemistry perspective
- Understand the impact of allergens on susceptible people
- Understand the regulatory framework for managing allergens
- Be able to outline the impact of the above on the facility
- Be able to implement policies and practices to manage allergens within a food or beverage production environment
- Anyone who is involved in the processing and manufacturing of food and beverages
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: $40
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A008466.