Biofilm Management in Food and Beverage Processing
Regular price 2,232.00 ฿
Biofilm is the term used to describe a bacterial growth of microorganisms on a surface, which forms glue-like substances, is difficult to remove and survives in aqueous environments.
This advanced-level course explores the impact of Biofilms on the food and beverage processing environment and how to manage and control them.
Course Learning Objectives
- What Biofilms are, what they are composed of, and how they develop
- How and why Biofilms communicate
- How to remove Biofilms
- How to control Biofilms in the food and beverage production environment
- Employees in the food and beverage processing industry, especially those with hygiene-related functions
- Principles of Hygiene and Sanitation in Food and Beverage Processing (Level 1)
- Microbiology Fundamentals for Food and Beverage Processing
Included with your purchase*
Terms and Conditions
- Price: €59.
- Users must register with the Diversey Hygiene Academy to access the course.
- Users have up to one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. Once completed, you can download your certificate of completion but you will not be able to launch the course again.
- The content of the following has been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles. Certificate No: A006226.
- *If not previously completed.